Print Cost Recovery
Track it, don't guess at it! Print cost recovery so transparent and easy, you’ll only notice it working on your bottom line.
Tracking the costs of operating your printing hardware to ensure the best possible return on your investment is not complicated – you know how much you paid, the amortization schedule etc. But if you’re not tracking and billing your costs every time you print, plot or make a copy, at best you’re likely not getting the return you need on your investment and at worst you’re losing money on the printing operation.
This is why Wadetech offers our clients The Sepialine Argos Cost Recovery platform to measure, control and recover printing-related costs, directly improving your financial results. Gone are the days of chalking up printing costs to overhead. With the Argos solution, costs can become profit.
3 Ways to Leverage the Sepialine Argos Cost Recovery Platform With Wadetech:
Bundle it with your printing equipment purchase from Wadetech.
Take advantage of Wadetech’s flexible “Managed Printer Service” (MPS) plan: Wadetech provides the equipment, service, consumables and Argos print cost tracking software all under a single easy to manage monthly subscription fee tailored to meet your needs. You pay only a per sq. ft. fee for what you use; a minimum fee threshold may apply.
Purchase an Argos license from Wadetech for use with your existing printing infrastructure.
Sepialine Argos Features and Benefits:
- True server-based tracking for flexibility, stability and easy maintenance
- No application-specific plug-ins required
- Transparently track some or all users without any desktop installation
- Preserves workflow: print jobs are not stopped or held
- Quota-based management with configurable deferred billing
- Batch-print compatible
- Simple desktop software that isn't responsible for print tracking - only billing
- Single point of maintenance
- Automatically tracks new printers as they are installed
- Customizable reports based on industry-standard Crystal Reports
- Built-in integration imports projects from most popular accounting software packages including Deltek Business Accounting
- Built on enterprise grade Microsoft SQL Server database
- Runs on your existing infrastructure - no dedicated server investment or support required
Built to grow with you
The Argos Print Cost Recovery platform is not just a standalone tool - it is easy to integrate with your existing business software. Sepialine provides support for a range of environments and tools, including:
- Macintosh - Mac OS 9 and OS X, including Leopard
- Windows - Microsoft Vista, 64 bit compatible
- NetWare - Novell network compatible
- Data exchange - connect Argos to external systems using the flexible integration framework
- SDK - Software Development Kit (SDK) to customize Argos to meet your system’s specific requirements
- Copy tracking – leverage Print Cost Recovery into your walkup copiers for the ultimate in control and accuracy.
Workflow that works the way you do
While most cost recovery products are built to stop users until they bill their expenses, Argos takes a different approach. Configurable quotas allow users to get their work done first. Users can bill their printing, plotting and copying at their convenience, or when they reach quota. This simple distinction is only possible with the enterprise-grade Argos Platform - and it means the difference between users who try to break or cheat the system, and productive employees supplying accurate data.