Web Development & Hosting
Consistent with today’s business world in general, the marketplace is driving Engineering, Architectural and Construction firms to be readily searchable and available online.
The ability for prospects, customers, suppliers and business partners to quickly find and research you online - and more importantly to effectively communicate with you - is no longer an option. Even simple “online brochure” websites no longer meet the expectations of a sophisticated marketplace; websites must be interactive, enabling fast two way communications and responses.
Leveraging the web expertise, AEC application knowledge and the strength of the wadeONLINE development team that we have built over past decade, Wadetech has the resources our AEC clients need to cost-effectively deliver feature-rich interactive websites, including:
- development of a graphical theme for your site, either using one of our extensive library of professional and functional templates or using a design that you provide – your option
- development of a functionally efficient sitemap, ensuring that anyone accessing your site can quickly and easily navigate through it, find what they need, and get in touch with you
- implementation of a communication plan throughout your site that makes it easy for visitors to contact you, request information and open a two-way conversation – from any page
- the flexibility of having your site built around the powerful wadeINTERACTIVE CMS (Content Management System); with wadeINTERACTIVE you have the option to keep your site content fresh by doing updates yourself without any internal programming expertise, or you can contract Wadetech to either do it for you or simply use us as a backup resource when you need us
- the security of hosting your website in a hardened commercial web hosting facility with full professional infrastructure support and redundancy (server, power supply, web connection)
- optional development of series of innovative and flexible special product / service / event promotional windows using our unique “SmartLinks” feature
- optional content creation services, either from scratch or enhancing content that you provide, based on an analysis of your target audience, your competitive positioning and advantages, and the responses that you want to generate
- optional search engine optimization (“SEO”) services, increasing the chances that people can find you through Google searches
- optional Marketing services to either develop and execute on a fee-for-services basis highly targeted integrated print, email and web-based marketing programs, or provide the tools and help you do it yourself